- Normal : the file as seen on a computer screen
- Standard : standard paper print by any street lab
- Haut de gamme : high quality paper print through a professional lab
Moreover depending on whether you are printing matte or glossy, the visual impact will be affected:
- Matte: doesn't reflect the surrounding light, you can better see the photo, softer
- Glossy: reflects surrounding light a lot, more contrast, seems sharper and brighter
You will never be able to get the exact same result from a computer screen and a photo print since these are two different mediums with their own limits. Moreover the computer screen generates a lot of back light.
However your photographer can help get the best result through his lab printing profiles that he will take into account when organizing your photo prints.